Public expenditure decision making: A comparative analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frey, Bruno S & Schneider, Friedrich, 1978. "An Empirical Study of Politico-Economic Interaction in the United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 174-183, May.
- Bunce, Valerie Jane, 1980. "The Succession Connection: Policy Cycles and Political Change in the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 74(4), pages 966-977, December.
- Von Furstenberg, George M. & Green, R. Jeffery & Jeong, Jin-Ho, 1985. "Have Taxes Led Government Expenditures? The United States as a Test Case," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 321-348, August.
- MacRae, C Duncan, 1977. "A Political Model of the Business Cycle," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(2), pages 239-263, April.
- Davis, Otto A. & Dempster, M. A. H. & Wildavsky, Aaron, 1966. "A Theory of the Budgetary Process," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 60(3), pages 529-547, September.
- Anthony Downs, 1957. "An Economic Theory of Political Action in a Democracy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 135-135.
- Cusack, Thomas R., 1987. "Government budget processes," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 325-458.
- Cameron, David R., 1978. "The Expansion of the Public Economy: A Comparative Analysis," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 72(4), pages 1243-1261, December.
- Bird, Richard M, 1971. "Wagner's o Law' of Expanding State Activity," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 26(1), pages 1-26.
- Cusack, Thomas R., 1985. "Contention and Compromise: a Comparative Analysis of Budgetary Politics," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(4), pages 497-519, October.
- Bendor, Jonathan & Moe, Terry M., 1985. "An Adaptive Model of Bureaucratic Politics," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 79(3), pages 755-774, September.
- Karran, Terence, 1985. "The Determinants of Taxation in Britain: An Empirical Test," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 365-386, August.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1975. "The Political Business Cycle," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 169-190.
- Wildavsky, Aaron, 1985. "A cultural theory of expenditure growth and (Un)balanced budgets," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 349-357, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzbdiv:fggdp871. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzbbbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.