Ziffernanalyse zur Betrugserkennung in Finanzverwaltungen: Prüfung von Kassenbelegen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Diekmann, 2007.
"Not the First Digit! Using Benford's Law to Detect Fraudulent Scientif ic Data,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 321-329.
- Andreas Diekmann, 2005. "Not the First Digit! Using Benford’s Law to Detect Fraudulent Scientific Data," Others 0507001, EconWPA.
- Engel, Hans-Andreas & Leuenberger, Christoph, 2003. "Benford's law for exponential random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 361-365, July.
- De Ceuster, Marc J. K. & Dhaene, Geert & Schatteman, Tom, 1998. "On the hypothesis of psychological barriers in stock markets and Benford's Law," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 263-279, September.
- Marsaglia, George & Tsang, Wai Wan, 2002. "Some Difficult-to-pass Tests of Randomness," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 7(i03).
- Christin Schäfer & Jörg-Peter Schräpler & Klaus-Robert Müller & Gert G. Wagner, 2004. "Automatic Identification of Faked and Fraudulent Interviews in Surveys by Two Different Methods," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 441, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hristos Doucouliagos, 2004. "Number preference in Australian stocks," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 43-54.
- Christoph Watrin & Ralf Struffert & Robert Ullmann, 2008. "Benford’s Law: an instrument for selecting tax audit targets?," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 219-237, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wwuiwi:133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilmuede.html .