Guter Lohn für gute Rente
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Fax: +49 (0)211-7778-3124
Web page: http://www.boeckler.de/index_wsi.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Whitehouse, Edward & Queisser, Monika, 2007.
"Pensions at a glance: public policies across OECD countries,"
16349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Queisser, Monika & Whitehouse, Edward, 2005. "Pensions at a glance: public policies across OECD countries," MPRA Paper 10907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schröder, Carsten & Keese, Matthias & Corneo, Giacomo, 2007.
"Erhöht die Riester-Förderung die Sparneigung von Geringverdienern?,"
Economics Working Papers
2007,30, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Corneo, Giacomo & Keese, Matthias & Schröder, Carsten, 2007. "Erhöht die Riester-Förderung die Sparneigung von Geringverdienern?," Discussion Papers 2007/23, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Axel Börsch-Supan & Anette Reil-Held & Daniel Schunk, 2007. "The savings behaviour of German households: First Experiences with state promoted private pensions," MEA discussion paper series 07136, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wsidps:164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.