Guter Lohn für gute Rente
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Bertha-von-Suttner-Platz 1, D-40227 Düsseldorf|
Phone: +49 211 7778 0
Fax: +49 (0)211-7778-3124
Web page: http://www.boeckler.de/wsi_english.htm
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schröder, Carsten & Keese, Matthias & Corneo, Giacomo, 2007.
"Erhöht die Riester-Förderung die Sparneigung von Geringverdienern?,"
Economics Working Papers
2007,30, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Corneo, Giacomo & Keese, Matthias & Schröder, Carsten, 2007. "Erhöht die Riester-Förderung die Sparneigung von Geringverdienern?," Discussion Papers 2007/23, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Queisser, Monika & Whitehouse, Edward, 2005.
"Pensions at a glance: public policies across OECD countries,"
10907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Whitehouse, Edward & Queisser, Monika, 2007. "Pensions at a glance: public policies across OECD countries," MPRA Paper 16349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Axel BÃ¶rsch-Supan & Anette Reil-Held & Daniel Schunk, 2007. "The savings behaviour of German households: First Experiences with state promoted private pensions," MEA discussion paper series 07136, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wsidps:164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.