Die ökonomische Relevanz und Entwicklungsperspektiven von Blockchain: Analysen für den Telekommunikations- und Energiemarkt
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Itf, 2018. "Blockchain and Beyond: Encoding 21st Century Transport," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 52, OECD Publishing.
- Zhiqiang Gao & Yixiao Sun & Xiaolong Cui & Yutao Wang & Yanyu Duan & Xu An Wang, 2018. "Privacy-Preserving Hybrid K-Means," International Journal of Data Warehousing and Mining (IJDWM), IGI Global, vol. 14(2), pages 1-17, April.
- Marcus, J. Scott & Gries, Christin-Isabel & Wernick, Christian & Philbeck, Imme, 2016. "Entwicklung im internationalen Mobile Roaming unter besonderer Berücksichtigung struktureller Lösungen," WIK Discussion Papers 403, WIK Wissenschaftliches Institut für Infrastruktur und Kommunikationsdienste GmbH.
- Song-Ping Zhu & Xin-Jiang He, 2018. "A hybrid computational approach for option pricing," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(03), pages 1-16, September.
- He, Qingqing & Wang, Jianzhou & Lu, Haiyan, 2018. "A hybrid system for short-term wind speed forecasting," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 226(C), pages 756-771.
- Constantin U & Elena LD and Ionel Å¢, 2018. "Viscosity Solution in Multi Time Hybrid Games," Biostatistics and Biometrics Open Access Journal, Juniper Publishers Inc., vol. 5(2), pages 46-47, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Wang, Kejun & Qi, Xiaoxia & Liu, Hongda & Song, Jiakang, 2018. "Deep belief network based k-means cluster approach for short-term wind power forecasting," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(PA), pages 840-852.
- Reetz, Fabian, 2019. "Herausforderungen und Förderstrategien für die Blockchain-Technologie," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 10-2019, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Duy Nguyen, 2018. "A hybrid Markov chain-tree valuation framework for stochastic volatility jump diffusion models," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(04), pages 1-30, December.
- Tian, Chengshi & Hao, Yan & Hu, Jianming, 2018. "A novel wind speed forecasting system based on hybrid data preprocessing and multi-objective optimization," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 231(C), pages 301-319.
- Danxiang Wei & Jianzhou Wang & Kailai Ni & Guangyu Tang, 2019. "Research and Application of a Novel Hybrid Model Based on a Deep Neural Network Combined with Fuzzy Time Series for Energy Forecasting," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-38, September.
- Lei Zhang & Lun Xie & Qinkai Han & Zhiliang Wang & Chen Huang, 2020. "Probability Density Forecasting of Wind Speed Based on Quantile Regression and Kernel Density Estimation," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(22), pages 1-24, November.
- Qian, Zheng & Pei, Yan & Zareipour, Hamidreza & Chen, Niya, 2019. "A review and discussion of decomposition-based hybrid models for wind energy forecasting applications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 235(C), pages 939-953.
- Liu, Hui & Chen, Chao, 2019. "Data processing strategies in wind energy forecasting models and applications: A comprehensive review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 249(C), pages 392-408.
- Ahluwalia, Saurabh & Mahto, Raj V. & Guerrero, Maribel, 2020. "Blockchain technology and startup financing: A transaction cost economics perspective," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 151(C).
- Yu Jin & Honggang Guo & Jianzhou Wang & Aiyi Song, 2020. "A Hybrid System Based on LSTM for Short-Term Power Load Forecasting," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(23), pages 1-32, November.
- Liu, Hui & Chen, Chao, 2019. "Multi-objective data-ensemble wind speed forecasting model with stacked sparse autoencoder and adaptive decomposition-based error correction," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 254(C).
- Amir Mosavi & Mohsen Salimi & Sina Faizollahzadeh Ardabili & Timon Rabczuk & Shahaboddin Shamshirband & Annamaria R. Varkonyi-Koczy, 2019. "State of the Art of Machine Learning Models in Energy Systems, a Systematic Review," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(7), pages 1-42, April.
- Zhu, Jiaming & Wu, Peng & Chen, Huayou & Liu, Jinpei & Zhou, Ligang, 2019. "Carbon price forecasting with variational mode decomposition and optimal combined model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 519(C), pages 140-158.
- Qinkai Han & Hao Wu & Tao Hu & Fulei Chu, 2018. "Short-Term Wind Speed Forecasting Based on Signal Decomposing Algorithm and Hybrid Linear/Nonlinear Models," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(11), pages 1-23, November.
- Qin, Yong & Li, Kun & Liang, Zhanhao & Lee, Brendan & Zhang, Fuyong & Gu, Yongcheng & Zhang, Lei & Wu, Fengzhi & Rodriguez, Dragan, 2019. "Hybrid forecasting model based on long short term memory network and deep learning neural network for wind signal," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 236(C), pages 262-272.
- Xu, Shuojiang & Chan, Hing Kai & Zhang, Tiantian, 2019. "Forecasting the demand of the aviation industry using hybrid time series SARIMA-SVR approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 169-180.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2021-01-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-GER-2021-01-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-PAY-2021-01-11 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wikdps:445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: https://www.wik.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.