A solution to the problem of too many instruments in dynamic panel data GMM
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elizabeth Docteur & Hannes Suppanz & Jaejoon Woo, 2003. "The US Health System: An Assessment and Prospective Directions for Reform," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 350, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tong, Eric, 2017. "US monetary policy and global financial stability," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 466-485.
- repec:vrs:reoecp:v:17:y:2017:i:1:p:3-24:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:102:y:2018:i:c:p:243-261 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iyke Bernard Njindan, 2017.
"Does Trade Openness Matter for Economic Growth in the CEE Countries?,"
Review of Economic Perspectives,
De Gruyter Open, vol. 17(1), pages 3-24, March.
- Njindan Iyke, Bernard, 2016. "Does Trade Openness Matter for Economic Growth in the CEE Countries?," MPRA Paper 78869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lukasz Marc, 2012. "New Evidence on Fungibility at the Aggregate Level," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-083/2, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic Panel Data; Generalised Method of Moments; Instrument Proliferation; Factor Analysis;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:udewwd:171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwessde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .