The next SSM term: Supervisory challenges ahead
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Götz, Martin & Krahnen, Jan Pieter & Tröger, Tobias, 2017. "Five years after the Liikanen Report: What have we learned?," SAFE White Paper Series 50, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Barth, James R. & Caprio, Gerard Jr. & Levine, Ross, 2012. "Guardians of Finance: Making Regulators Work for Us," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262017393, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose, 2013.
"Financial Crises: Explanations, Types and Implications,"
CAMA Working Papers
2013-06, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Claessens, Stijn & Kose, Ayhan, 2013. "Financial Crises: Explanations, Types, and Implications," CEPR Discussion Papers 9329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stijn Claessens & Ayhan Kose, 2013. "Financial Crises Explanations, Types, and Implications," IMF Working Papers 2013/028, International Monetary Fund.
- Cihak, Martin & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez & Mohseni-Cheraghlou, Amin, 2012. "Bank regulation and supervision around the world : a crisis update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6286, The World Bank.
- Barnes Kelsey M. & Wilmarth Arthur E., 2016. "Explaining Variations in Bailout Policies: A Review of Cornelia Woll’s The Power of Inaction," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 5-30, March.
- Monika Marcinkowska, 2013. "Regulation and self-regulation in banking: in search of optimum," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 44(2), pages 119-158.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Vogel, Edgar & Weigert, Benjamin, 2018. "Evaluating macroprudential policies," ESRB Working Paper Series 76, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Cihak, Martin & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Feyen, Erik & Levine, Ross, 2013.
"Financial Development in 205 Economies, 1960 to 2010,"
Journal of Financial Perspectives, EY Global FS Institute, vol. 1(2), pages 17-36.
- Martin Čihák & Asli Demirgüč-Kunt & Erik Feyen & Ross Levine, 2013. "Financial Development in 205 Economies, 1960 to 2010," NBER Working Papers 18946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Hurtado, 2012. "The Euro Experience: A Review of the Euro Crisis, Policy Issues, Issues Going Forward and Policy Implications for Latin America," Research Department Publications 4786, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Gropper, Daniel M. & Jahera, John S. & Park, Jung Chul, 2015. "Political power, economic freedom and Congress: Effects on bank performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 76-92.
- Barth, James R. & Prabha, Apanard & Swagel, Phillip, 2012. "Just How Big Is the Too Big to Fail Problem?," Working Papers 12-06, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Thorsten Beck, 2013.
"Finance, growth and fragility: the role of government,"
International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1/2), pages 49-77.
- Beck, Thorsten, 2013. "Finance, Growth and Fragility: The Role of Government," CEPR Discussion Papers 9597, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Murray, Cameron K. & Frijters, Paul & Vorster, Melissa, 2017. "The back-scratching game," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 494-508.
- Marta Božina Beroš & Marin Beroš, 2013. "Fairness through regulation? Reflections on a cosmopolitan approach to global finance," The Journal of Philosophical Economics, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 7(1), November.
- Stephen Golub & Ayse Kaya & Michael Reay, 2015. "What were they thinking? The Federal Reserve in the run-up to the 2008 financial crisis," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 657-692, August.
- Emmanuel Carré & Guillaume L’œillet, 2018.
"The Literature on the Finance–Growth Nexus in the Aftermath of the Financial Crisis: A Review,"
Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 60(1), pages 161-180, March.
- Emmanuel Carré & Guillaume l'Oeillet, 2018. "The Literature on the Finance–Growth Nexus in the Aftermath of the Financial Crisis: A Review," Post-Print halshs-01746069, HAL.
- Avignone, Giuseppe & Altunbas, Yener & Polizzi, Salvatore & Reghezza, Alessio, 2021. "Centralised or decentralised banking supervision? Evidence from European banks," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 110(C).
- Jukka Mäkinen & Eero Kasanen, 2016. "Boundaries Between Business and Politics: A Study on the Division of Moral Labor," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 103-116, March.
- Stefano Pagliari & Kevin L. Young, 2014. "Leveraged interests: Financial industry power and the role of private sector coalitions," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 575-610, June.
- Claessens, Stijn, 2017. "Regulation and structural change in financial systems," CEPR Discussion Papers 11822, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2013. "Asian and European Financial Crises Compared," Working Paper Series WP13-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Barth, James R. & Miller, Stephen Matteo, 2018. "Benefits and costs of a higher bank “leverage ratio”," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 37-52.
More about this item
KeywordsSSM; Banking Union; ECB supervision;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2019-04-08 (Central Banking)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:safewh:59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csafede.html .