Making the poor pay for public goods via microfinance: Economic and political pitfalls in the case of water and sanitation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. B. Anand, 2007. "Right to water and access to water: an assessment," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 511-526.
- Karlan, Dean S. & Zinman, Jonathan, 2009.
"Expanding Microenterprise Credit Access: Using Randomized Supply Decisions to Estimate the Impacts in Manila,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7396, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan Zinman & Dean Karlan, 2009. "Expanding Microenterprise Credit Access: Using Randomized Supply Decisions to Estimate the Impacts in Manila," Working Papers 976, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Byström, Hans N.E., 2008.
"The Microfinance Collateralized Debt Obligation: A Modern Robin Hood?,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2109-2126, November.
- Byström, Hans, 2006. "The Microfinance Collateralized Debt Obligation: a Modern Robin Hood?," Working Papers 2006:14, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 21 Aug 2006.
- Anand, P B, 2007. "Right to water and access to water," MPRA Paper 47437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-11-07 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MFD-2011-11-07 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mpifgd:1114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpigfde.html .