Expanding Microenterprise Credit Access: Randomized Supply Decisions to Estimate the Impacts in Manila
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-12-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2009-12-11 (Development)
- NEP-ENT-2009-12-11 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-MFD-2009-12-11 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:yaleco:68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edyalus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .