Expanding Microenterprise Credit Access: Randomized Supply Decisions to Estimate the Impacts in Manila
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The Mothership of Microfinance Impact Studies has landed
by philmader in governance across borders on 2011-08-19 20:48:30
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linardi, Sera & Tanaka, Tomomi, 2013.
"Competition as a savings incentive: A field experiment at a homeless shelter,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 240-251.
- Sera Linardi & Tomomi Tanaka, 2013. "Competition as a Savings Incentive: a Field Experiment at a Homeless Shelter," Framed Field Experiments 00401, The Field Experiments Website.
- Asad K. Ghalib & Issam Malki & Katsushi S. Imai, 2015. "Microfinance and Household Poverty Reduction: Empirical Evidence from Rural Pakistan," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 84-104, March.
- Maitra, Pushkar & Mani, Subha, 2017.
"Learning and earning: Evidence from a randomized evaluation in India,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 116-130.
- Pushkar Maitra & Subha Mani, 2012. "Learning and Earning: Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation in India," Monash Economics Working Papers 44-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Maitra, Pushkar & Mani, Subha, 2014. "Learning and Earning: Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation in India," IZA Discussion Papers 8552, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pushkar Maitra & Subha Mani, 2013. "Learning and Earning: Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation in India," Working Papers id:5504, eSocialSciences.
- Pushkar Maitra & Subha Mani, 2013. "Learning and Earning: Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation in India," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2013-02, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Cyril Fouillet & Marek Hudon & Barbara Harriss-White & James Copestake, 2013. "Microfinance Studies: Introduction and Overview," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(sup1), pages 1-16, August.
- Hosaki Kono, 2011. "Economic Integration and Poverty," Chapters,in: The Economics of East Asian Integration, chapter 16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:16:y:2011:i:04:n:s1084946711001951 is not listed on IDEAS
- Byson Beracah Majanga, 2016. "The Journey to Financial Inclusion in Malawi- What Does the Future Hold?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, vol. 2(9), pages 169-175, 09-2016.
- Xu, Lisa & Zia, Bilal, 2012. "Financial literacy around the world : an overview of the evidence with practical suggestions for the way forward," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6107, The World Bank.
- Schicks, Jessica, 2014.
"Over-Indebtedness in Microfinance – An Empirical Analysis of Related Factors on the Borrower Level,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 301-324.
- Jessica Schicks, 2012. "Over-Indebtedness in Microfinance – An Empirical Analysis of Related Factors on the Borrower Level," Working Papers CEB 12-017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hammler, Katharina, 2011. "Mikrokredite: Eine kritische empirische Bestandsaufnahme," Briefing Papers 6, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Benhabib, Jess & Dong, Feng & Wang, Pengfei, 2018.
"Adverse selection and self-fulfilling business cycles,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 114-130.
- Jess Benhabib & Feng Dong & Pengfei Wang, 2014. "Adverse Selection and Self-fulfilling Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 20642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pengfei Wang & Feng Dong & Jess Benhabib, 2016. "Adverse Selection and Self-fulfilling Business Cycles," 2016 Meeting Papers 1526, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Xavier Giné & Pamela Jakiela & Dean Karlan & Jonathan Morduch, 2010.
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 60-95, July.
- Xavier Gine & Pamela Jakiela & Dean Karlan & Jonathan Morduch, 2006. "Microfinance Games," Working Papers 2102, The Field Experiments Website.
- Dean Karlan & Xavier Gine & Jonathan Morduch & Pamela Jakiela, 2006. "Microfinance Games," Working Papers 936, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Xavier Gine & Pamela Jakiela & Dean Karlan & Jonathan Morduch, 2006. "Microfinance games," Framed Field Experiments 00150, The Field Experiments Website.
- Gine, Xavier & Jakiela, Pamela & Karlan, Dean & Morduch, Jonathan, 2006. "Microfinance games," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3959, The World Bank.
- Antonio Andreoni, 2013. "Microfinance," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Reciprocity and Social Enterprise, chapter 22, pages 227-237 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jessica Schicks, 2013. "The Definition and Causes of Microfinance Over-Indebtedness: A Customer Protection Point of View," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(sup1), pages 95-116, August.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:12550 is not listed on IDEAS
- Islam, Asadul, 2015. "Heterogeneous effects of microcredit: Evidence from large-scale programs in Bangladesh," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 48-58.
More about this item
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-12-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-12-11 (Development)
- NEP-ENT-2009-12-11 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-MFD-2009-12-11 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:yaleco:68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edyalus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.