Report NEP-MFD-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karlan, Dean & Zinman, Jonathan, 2009. "Expanding Microenterprise Credit Access: Randomized Supply Decisions to Estimate the Impacts in Manila," Working Papers 68, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Karlan, Dean & Gine, Xavier, 2009. "Group versus Individual Liability: Long Term Evidence from Philippine Microcredit Lending Groups," Working Papers 61, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Bertrand, Marianne & Karlan, Dean & Mullainathan, Sendhil & Shafir, Eldar & Zinman, Jonathan, 2009. "What's Advertising Content Worth? Evidence from a Consumer Credit Marketing Field Experiment," Working Papers 58, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Sally Merrill & Ajay Suri, 2009. "Low Income Shelter Financing in Slum Upgrading: India Urban Initiatives," Working Papers id:2293, eSocialSciences.
- Yesuf, Mahmud & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2009. "Market Imperfections and Farm Technology Adoption Decisions - A Case Study from the Highlands of Ethiopia," Working Papers in Economics 403, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Yesuf, Mahmud & Kassie, Menale & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2009. "Risk Implications of Farm Technology Adoption in the Ethiopian Highlands," Working Papers in Economics 404, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.