The effects of asymmetric regulation on the quality of broadband networks
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsTelecommunications; Investments; Quality; Access regulation; Asymmetric regulation;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2014-01-10 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ICT-2014-01-10 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-IND-2014-01-10 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-NET-2014-01-10 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2014-01-10 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse13:88521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .