Cambodia mobile telecommunication market: Opportunities and challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Madden, Gary, 0. "Economic welfare and universal service," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 110-116, February.
- Choi, Sujin, 2011. "Facilities to service based competition, not service to facilities based, for broadband penetration: A comparative study between the United States and South Korea," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 804-817.
- Bourreau, Marc & Dogan, Pinar, 2004. "Service-based vs. facility-based competition in local access networks," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 287-306, June.
- Das, Nibedita, 2000. "Technology, efficiency and sustainability of competition in the Indian telecommunications sector," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 133-154, June.
- Madhurjya Kumar Dutta & Sokros Chann & Tyler Marcus & Sarong Vit-Kory & Sopiseth Lim, 2009. "PC Penetration in Cambodia," Trade Working Papers 22769, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsTelecommunication Policy; Cambodia; Mobile Phone Market;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itsb12:72493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itsworld.org/ .