Investment in Broadband Infrastructure Under Local Deregulation: Evidence from the U.K. Broadband Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fabritz, Nadine & Falck, Oliver, 2013. "Investment in broadband infrastructure under local deregulation: Evidence from the UK broadband market," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88513, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
References listed on IDEAS
- Mattia Nardotto & Tommaso Valletti & Frank Verboven, 2015.
"Unbundling The Incumbent: Evidence From Uk Broadband,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 330-362, April.
- Nardotto, Mattia & Valletti, Tommaso & Verboven, Frank, 2012. "Unbundling the incumbent: Evidence from UK broadband," CEPR Discussion Papers 9194, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mattia Nardotto & Tommaso Valletti & Frank Verboven, 2014. "Unbundling the Incumbent: Evidence from UK broadband," CEIS Research Paper 331, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 03 Oct 2014.
- Bourreau, Marc & Dogan, Pinar, 2004. "Service-based vs. facility-based competition in local access networks," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 287-306, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:11:y:2013:i:2:p:19092427 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joan Calzada & Begoña García-Mariñoso & Jordi Ribé & Rafael Rubio-Campillo & David Suarez, 2017. "Fiber deployment in Spain," UB Economics Working Papers 2017/364, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Nadine Fabritz & Oliver Falck, 2014.
"Local Deregulation of the Wholesale Broadband Access Market,"
ifo DICE Report,
ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(4), pages 38-43, 01.
- Fabritz, Nadine & Falck, Oliver, 2013. "Local deregulation of the wholesale broadband access market," Munich Reprints in Economics 20520, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:11:y:2014:i:4:p:19105976 is not listed on IDEAS
- Viktória KOCSIS & Paul de BIJL & Rob van der NOLL & Bert TIEBEN, 2015. "Reconsidering ex ante Regulation in the Dutch Electronic Communications Market," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(98), pages 61-83, 2nd quart.
- Vogelsang Ingo, 2013. "The Endgame of Telecommunications Policy? A Survey," Review of Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 64(3), pages 193-270, December.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2013. "The Endgame of Telecommunications Policy? A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 4545, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nadine Fabritz & Oliver Falck, 2013. "Regulation of the Wholesale Broadband Access Market," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(2), pages 50-52, 07.
- Fabritz, Nadine & Falck, Oliver, 2013. "Regulation of the wholesale broadband access market," Munich Reprints in Economics 20519, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordstelecommunication; regulation; infrastructure investment; wholesale broadband access; United Kingdom;
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_4277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .