Ursachen der Wachstumsschwäche in Deutschland 1995-2005
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Boss, Alfred & Dovern, Jonas & Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Jannsen, Nils & Meier, Carsten-Patrick & van Roye, Björn & Scheide, Joachim, 2009. "Ursachen der Wachstumsschwäche in Deutschland 1995-2005," Kieler Beiträge zur Wirtschaftspolitik 2, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Werding, 2008. "Ageing and Productivity Growth: Are there Macro-level Cohort Effects of Human Capital?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2207, CESifo.
- Estrada, Ángel & Willman, Alpo, 2002. "The Spanish block of the ESCB-multi-country model," Working Paper Series 149, European Central Bank.
- Michael Woodford, 2001. "The Taylor Rule and Optimal Monetary Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 232-237, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Treeck, Till. & Sturn, Simon., 2012. "Income inequality as a cause of the Great Recession? : A survey of current debates," ILO Working Papers 994709343402676, International Labour Organization.
- Boss, Alfred & Boysen-Hogrefe, Jens & Dovern, Jonas & Groll, Dominik & Meier, Carsten-Patrick & van Roye, Björn & Scheide, Joachim, 2009. "Schleppende Erholung der Konjunktur in Deutschland, kein Einbruch auf dem Arbeitsmarkt," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 32977, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkie:32859. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.