The half and the full debt cycle
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1989|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel|
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George H. Borts, 1964. "A Theory of Long-Run International Capital Movements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 341-341.
- Horst Siebert, 1987.
"Foreign debt and capital accumulation,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 123(4), pages 618-630, December.
- Siebert, Horst, 1987. "Foreign debt and capital accumulation," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1351, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Siebert, Horst, 1987. "Foreign debt and capital accumulátion," Discussion Papers, Series II 28, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Lee, C. Jevons, 1982. "Capital movements, growth, and balance of payments," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 433-447.
- Onitsuka, Yusuke, 1974. "International Capital Movements and the Patterns of Economic Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(1), pages 24-36, March.
- Long, Ngo V. & Siebert, Horst, 1988. "Optimal foreign borrowing: Sensitivity analysis with respect to the planning horizon," Discussion Papers, Series II 59, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy". Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkie:1397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.