The half and the full debt cycle
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1989|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel|
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Siebert, Horst, 1987.
"Foreign debt and capital accumulátion,"
Discussion Papers, Series II
28, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Horst Siebert, 1987. "Foreign debt and capital accumulation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 123(4), pages 618-630, December.
- Siebert, Horst, 1987. "Foreign debt and capital accumulation," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1351, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Long, Ngo V. & Siebert, Horst, 1988. "Optimal foreign borrowing: Sensitivity analysis with respect to the planning horizon," Discussion Papers, Series II 59, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Onitsuka, Yusuke, 1974. "International Capital Movements and the Patterns of Economic Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(1), pages 24-36, March.
- Lee, C. Jevons, 1982. "Capital movements, growth, and balance of payments," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 433-447.
- George H. Borts, 1964. "A Theory of Long-Run International Capital Movements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 341-341.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkie:1397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.