International Capital Movements and the Patterns of Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John S. Chipman, 1970. "External Economies of Scale and Competitive Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 347-385.
- Horst Herberg & Murray C. Kemp, 1969. "Some Implications of Variable Returns to Scale," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 2(3), pages 403-415, August.
- James R. Melvin, 1969. "Increasing Returns to Scale as a Determinant of Trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 2(3), pages 389-402, August.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557-557.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horst Siebert, 1989.
"The half and the full debt cycle,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 125(2), pages 217-229, June.
- Siebert, Horst, 1989. "The half and the full debt cycle," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1397, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Siebert, Horst, 1989. "The half and the full debt cycle," Kiel Working Papers 347, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- FUKAO Kyoji & MAKINO Tatsuji, 2015. "Aging, Interregional Income Inequality, and Industrial Structure: An empirical analysis based on the R-JIP Database and the R-LTES Database," Discussion papers 15022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Haselmann, Rainer & Holle, Stephanie & Kool, Clemens & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2002. "Sovereign Risk and Simple Debt Dynamics: The Case of Brazil and Argentina," Research Memorandum 034, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2005. "Unstable Debt/GDP Dynamics as an Early Warning Indicator," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ryuhei Wakasugi & Banri Ito, 2009.
"The effects of stronger intellectual property rights on technology transfer: evidence from Japanese firm-level data,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 145-158, April.
- Makoto Hisanaga, 2007. "Comparative Advantage Structure of U.S. International Services," KIER Working Papers 633, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Buiter, Willem H, 1981.
"Time Preference and International Lending and Borrowing in an Overlapping-Generations Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 769-797, August.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1979. "Time Preference and International Lending and Borrowing in an Overlapping-Generations Model," NBER Working Papers 0352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Momota, Akira & Futagami, Koichi, 2005. "Demographic structure, international lending and borrowing in growing interdependent economies," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 135-162, March.
- Kool, Clemens & Ziesemer, Thomas & Haselmann, Rainer & Holle, Stephanie, 2003. "Sovereign Risk and Simple Debt Dynamics in Asia," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Premakumar, Velupillai, 1990. "Measuring the impacts of credit restrictions on the trade performance of debtor nations," ISU General Staff Papers 1990010108000010382, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Koichi Hamada & Masaya Sakuragawa, 2016. "Rates of time preference and the current account in a dynamic model of perpetual youth -Should "global imbalances" always be balanced?-," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-33, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:64:y:1974:i:1:p:24-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.