Zunehmende Konfliktregulierung durch Arbeitsgerichte? Eine ökonomische Analyse der Häufigkeit von Kündigungsschutzprozessen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Brown & Bernd Frick & John Sessions, 1997. "Unemployment, Vacancies and Unfair Dismissals," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 11(2), pages 329-349, June.
- Cooter, Robert D & Rubinfeld, Daniel L, 1989. "Economic Analysis of Legal Disputes and Their Resolution," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 1067-1097, September.
- ., 1998. "Time," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Economic Methodology, chapter 124 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berger, Helge & Neugart, Michael, 2011.
"Labor courts, nomination bias, and unemployment in Germany,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 659-673.
- Helge Berger & Michael Neugart, 2006. "Labor Courts, Nomination Bias, and Unemployment in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 1752, CESifo Group Munich.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2005.
"Severance Pay and the Shadow of the Law: Evidence for West Germany,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
541, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2005. "Severance Pay and the Shadow of the Law: Evidence for West Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 1619, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iaaegq:56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaegde.html .