The Institutional Basis of Gender Inequality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johannes P. Jütting & Christian Morrisson & Jeff Dayton-Johnson & Denis Drechsler, 2006. "The Gender, Institutions and Development Data Base," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 16, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jasna Kovačević & Dževad Šehić, 2015. "The Pursuit Of A Remedy For Gender Inequality In Wider Europe: Comparison Of Policies And Indices In The Eu, Nordic Countries, And South East Europe," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 60(204), pages 127-156, January –.
- Lapniewska, Zofi, 2014. "Well-being and social development in the context of gender equality," 2014 Papers pla730, Job Market Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsSIGI; Composite index; Gender inequality; Social institutions; OECD-GID database;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I39 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Other
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-POL-2010-09-25 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2010-09-25 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:gdec10:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfselea.html .