Wirtschaftspolitik in China und Indien im Vergleich
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ranawat, Mahipat & Tiwari, Rajnish, 2009. "Influence of government policies on industry development: The case of India's automotive industry," Working Papers 57, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Badiane, Ousmane & Collins, Julia & Makombe, Tsitsi & Abdelaziz, Fatma & Breisinger, Clemens & Khouri, Nadim & Thurlow, James & Akramov, Kamiljon & Romashkin, Roman & Park, Allen & Ilyasov, Jarilkasin, 2020.
IFPRI book chapters, in: 2020 Global food policy report: Building inclusive food systems, chapter 7, pages 66-87,
International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Makombe, Tsitsi; Collins, Julia; Ulimwengu, John M.; Badiane, Ousmane; Breisinger, Clemens; Abdelaziz, Fatma; Khouri, Nadim; Akramov, Kamiljon T.; Ilyasov, Jarilkasin; Park, Allen; Kumar, Anjani; Ahme, 2018. "Regional developments," IFPRI book chapters, in: 2018 Global food policy report, chapter 9, pages 72-97, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Badiane, Ousmane & Makombe, Tsitsi & Collins, Julia & Khouri, Nadim & Breisinger, Clemens & Akramov, Kamiljon T. & Park, Allen & Joshi, Pramod Kumar & Ahmed, Akhter U. & Davies, Stephen & Kumar, Anjan, 2016. "Regional developments," IFPRI book chapters, in: 2016 Global Food Policy Report, chapter 9, pages 80-107, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Makombe, Tsitsi & Collins, Julia & Badiane, Ousmane & Breisinger, Clemens & Abdelaziz, Fatma & Khouri, Nadim & Akramov, Kamiljon T. & Park, Allen & Ilyasov, Jarilkasin & Kumar, Anjani & Ahmed, Akhter , 2017. "Regional developments," IFPRI book chapters, in: 2017 Global Food Policy Report, chapter 7, pages 58-83, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- World Bank, 2015. "Bulgaria Health Financing," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22964, The World Bank.
- Hewitt, Joanna, 2008. "Impact evaluation of research by the International Food Policy Research Institute on agricultural trade liberalization, developing countries, and WTO's Doha negotiations:," Impact assessments 28, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Refiloe Gladys Khoase & Patrick Ndayizigamiye, 2018. "Analysing the Role and Impact of Public and Private Supporting Institutions Interventions on SMMEs Access to Funding: A Comparative Study between Lesotho and South Africa," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 14(4), pages 58-71, AUGUST.
- Becker-Ritterspach, Florian & Bruche, Gert, 2012. "Capability creation and internationalization with business group embeddedness – the case of Tata Motors in passenger cars," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 232-247.
- Bordignon, Jacopo & Breisinger, Clemens, 2015. "Policy changes in times of crisis: Evidence from the Arab Spatial Policy Analyzer:," IFPRI discussion papers 1471, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Saranga, Haritha & Schotter, Andreas P.J. & Mudambi, Ram, 2019. "The double helix effect: Catch-up and local-foreign co-evolution in the Indian and Chinese automotive industries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 1-1.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fubipe:92012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.polsoz.fu-berlin.de/polwiss/forschung/oekonomie/ipoe/index.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.