Manufacturing, Services and Premature Deindustrialization in Developing Countries: A Kaldorian Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ute Pieper, 2003. "Sectoral regularities of productivity growth in developing countries--a Kaldorian interpretation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(6), pages 831-850, November.
- Robert Rowthorn & Ramana Ramaswamy, 1999. "Growth, Trade, and Deindustrialization," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 46(1), pages 1-2.
- Ajit Singh & Sukti Dasgupta, 2005.
"Will services be the new engine of economic growth in India?,"
wp310, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Ajit Singh & Sukti Dasgupta, 2016. "Will Services be the New Engine of Economic Growth in India?," Working Papers id:11176, eSocialSciences.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron, 1995.
"Estimating long-run relationships from dynamic heterogeneous panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 79-113, July.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Smith, R., 1992. "Estimating Long-Run Relationships From Dynamic Heterogeneous Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9215, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ajit Singh, 2008. "The Past, Present and Future of Industrial Policy in India: Adapting to the Changing Domestic and International Environment," Working Papers wp376, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Robert Rowthorn & Ken Coutts, 2004.
"De-industrialisation and the balance of payments in advanced economies,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 767-790, September.
- Robert Rowthorn & Ken Coutts, 2004. "De-Industrialization And The Blance Of Payments In Advanced Economies," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 170, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 2002. "The Nature of Economic Growth," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2579.
- S.M. Shafaeddin, 2005. "Trade Liberalization And Economic Reform In Developing Countries: Structural Change Or De-Industrialization?," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 179, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- Singh, Ajit, 1977. "UK Industry and the World Economy: A Case of De-industrialisation?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 113-136, June.
More about this item
Keywordsdeindustrialization; manufacturing; services; jobless growth; developing countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2006-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .