Heterogenität von Hedgefondsindizes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William F. Sharpe, 1965. "Mutual Fund Performance," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39, pages 119-119.
- Agarwal, Vikas & Naik, Narayan Y., 2000. "Multi-Period Performance Persistence Analysis of Hedge Funds," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 327-342, September.
- Harry. M Kat & Faye Menexe, 2002. "Persistence in Hedge Fund Performance: The True Value of a Track Record," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2002-13, Henley Business School, Reading University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inklaar, Robert & Koetter, Michael & Noth, Felix, 2012. "Who's afraid of big bad banks? Bank competition, SME, and industry growth," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 197, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2010. "Rethinking evolution, entropy and economics: A triadic conceptual framework for the maximum entropy principle as applied to the growth of knowledge," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 146, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2011.
"The evolutionary approach to entropy: Reconciling Georgescu-Roegen's natural philosophy with the maximum entropy framework,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 606-616, February.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2010. "The evolutionary approach to entropy: Reconciling Georgescu-Roegen's natural philosophy with the maximum entropy framework," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 140, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Schalast, Christoph & Barten, Benita, 2008. "Private Equity und Familienunternehmen: eine Untersuchung unter besonderer Berücksichtigung deutscher Maschinen- und Anlagenbauunternehmen," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 107, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Kostka, Genia & Hobbs, William, 2010. "Energy efficiency in China: The local bundling of interests and policies," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 151, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Roßbach, Peter & Karlow, Denis, 2011. "The stability of traditional measures of index tracking quality," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 164, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Heimer, Thomas & Hölscher, Luise & Werner, Matthias Ralf, 2008. "Access to finance and venture capital for industrial SMEs," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 97, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Grau, Corinna & Moormann, Jürgen, 2013. "Exploring the interrelation between process management and organizational culture: A critical review," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 200, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Yu, Xiaofan, 2011. "A spatial interpretation of the persistency of China's provincial inequality," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 171, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Böing, Philipp & Müller, Elisabeth, 2012. "Technological Capabilities of Chinese Enterprises: Who is Going to Compete Abroad?," VfS Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62081, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- El Kalak, Izidin & Azevedo, Alcino & Hudson, Robert, 2016. "Reviewing the hedge funds literature I: Hedge funds and hedge funds' managerial characteristics," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 85-97.
- Benjamin R Auer, 2016. "Pure return persistence, Hurst exponents and hedge fund selection – A practical note," Journal of Asset Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 17(5), pages 319-330, September.
- Stephen Brown & William Goetzmann & Bing Liang & Christopher Schwarz, 2008.
"Mandatory Disclosure and Operational Risk: Evidence from Hedge Fund Registration,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(6), pages 2785-2815, December.
- Stephen Brown & William Goetzmann & Bing Liang & Christopher Schwarz, 2006. "Mandatory Disclosure and Operational Risk: Evidence from Hedge Fund Registration," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2472, Yale School of Management, revised 11 Sep 2009.
- A. Harri & B. W. Brorsen, 2004. "Performance persistence and the source of returns for hedge funds," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 131-141.
- Gökçe Soydemir & Jan Smolarski & Sangheon Shin, 2014. "Hedge funds, fund attributes and risk adjusted returns," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 38(1), pages 133-149, January.
- Ruiz-Verdú, Pablo & Gil-Bazo, Javier, 2006. "Yet another puzzle? the relation between price and performance in the mutual fund industry," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb066519, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Bali, Turan G. & Brown, Stephen J. & Caglayan, Mustafa O., 2019. "Upside potential of hedge funds as a predictor of future performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 212-229.
- Alexandra Niessen & Stefan Ruenzi, 2010.
"Political Connectedness and Firm Performance: Evidence from Germany,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11(4), pages 441-464, November.
- Alexandra Niessen & Stefan Ruenzi, 2010. "Political Connectedness and Firm Performance: Evidence from Germany," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11, pages 441-464, November.
- Niessen, Alexandra & Ruenzi, Stefan, 2009. "Political connectedness and firm performance: Evidence from Germany," CFR Working Papers 07-15, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Getmansky, Mila & Lo, Andrew W. & Makarov, Igor, 2004.
"An econometric model of serial correlation and illiquidity in hedge fund returns,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 529-609, December.
- Mila Getmansky & Andrew W. Lo & Igor Makarov, 2003. "An Econometric Model of Serial Correlation and Illiquidity in Hedge Fund Returns," NBER Working Papers 9571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Getmansky, Mila & Lo, Andrew & Makarov, Igor, 2003. "An Econometric Model of Serial Correlation and Illiquidity In Hedge Fund Returns," Working papers 4288-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Muteba Mwamba, John, 2014. "Another reason why the efficient market hypothesis is fuzzy," MPRA Paper 64383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Babalos, Vassilios & Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Philippas, Nikolaos, 2012. "Efficiency evaluation of Greek equity funds," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 317-333.
- Amparo Soler Domínguez & Juan Carlos Matallín Sáez & Emili Tortosa Ausina, 2011. "On the informativeness of persistence for mutual funds' performance evaluation using partial frontiers," Working Papers. Serie EC 2011-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- F. FernAndez-RodrIguez & S. Sosvilla-Rivero & J. Andrada-FElix, 2003. "Technical analysis in foreign exchange markets: evidence from the EMS," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 113-122.
- Bessler, Wolfgang & Drobetz, Wolfgang & Henn Overbeck, Jacqueline, 2005. "Hedge Funds: Die „Königsdisziplin“ der Kapitalanlage," Working papers 2005/04, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Roberto Casarin & Andrea Piva & Loriana Pelizzon, 2008.
"Italian Equity Funds: Efficiency and Performance Persistence,"
The IUP Journal of Financial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 7-28, March.
- Loriana Pelizzon & Roberto Casarin & Andrea Piva, 2008. "Italian Equity Funds: Efficiency and Performance Persistence," Working Papers 2008_12, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Roberto Casarin & Loriana Pelizzon & Andrea Piva, 2008. "Italian Equity Funds: Efficiency and Performance Persistence," Working Papers 0817, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Benoît Dewaele, 2013. "Leverage and Alpha: The Case of Funds of Hedge Funds," Working Papers CEB 13-033, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Zheng Sun & Ashley W. Wang & Lu Zheng, 2016. "Only Winners in Tough Times Repeat: Hedge Fund Performance Persistence over Different Market Conditions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-030, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Edgardo Cayón Fallón & Tomás Ricardo Di Santo Rojas & Camilo Roncancio Peña, 2010. "Evidence of active management of private voluntary pension funds in Colombia: a perfomance analysis using proxy ETFS," Estudios Gerenciales, Universidad Icesi, June.
- Bertrand Maillet & Thierry Michel, 2000.
"Further insights on the puzzle of technical analysis profitability,"
The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 196-224.
- Bertrand Maillet & Thierry Michel, 2000. "Further Insights on the Puzzle of Technical Analysis Profitability," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00308986, HAL.
- Serge Darolles & Christian Gouriéroux, 2013. "The Effects of Management and Provision Accounts on Hedge Fund Returns - Part II : The Loss Carry Forward Scheme," Working Papers 2013-23, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
More about this item
KeywordsHeterogenität; Volatilität; Sharpe Ratio; Sterling Ratio; Calmar Ratio; Omega; Autokorrelation; Sortino Ratio; Schiefe; Wölbung; Kurtosis; Persistenz;
All these keywords.
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fsfmwp:71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hfbfide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.