Legal and illegal cartels in Germany between 1958 and 2004
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hay, George A & Kelley, Daniel, 1974. "An Empirical Survey of Price Fixing Conspiracies," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 13-38, April.
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr, 2006. "How Do Cartels Operate?," Economics Working Paper Archive 531, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Margaret C. Levenstein & Valerie Y. Suslow, 2002. "What Determines Cartel Success?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2002-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Lauk Martina, 2003. "Ökonometrische Analyse der Entscheidungspraxis des Bundeskartellamtes / Econometric Analysis of the Decisions of the German Federal Cartel Office," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 223(6), pages 680-711, December.
- repec:oup:jcomle:v:4:y:2008:i:1:p:1-30. is not listed on IDEAS
- Harrington, Joseph E., 2006. "How Do Cartels Operate?," Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics, now publishers, vol. 2(1), pages 1-105, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Normann, Hans-Theo & Tan, Elaine S., 2013. "Effects of different cartel policies: Evidence from the German power-cable industry," DICE Discussion Papers 108, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- repec:kap:ejlwec:v:44:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10657-017-9564-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gu, Yiquan & Wenzel, Tobias, 2012. "Transparency, entry, and productivity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 7-10.
- Haucap, Justus & Herr, Annika & Frank, Björn, 2011. "In vino veritas: Theory and evidence on social drinking," DICE Discussion Papers 37, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Clémence Christin, 2013.
"Entry Deterrence Through Cooperative R&D Over-Investment,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 79(2), pages 5-26.
- Christin, Clémence, 2011. "Entry deterrence through cooperative R&D over-investment," DICE Discussion Papers 38, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Clémence CHRISTIN, 2013. "Entry Deterrence Through Cooperative R&D Over-Investment," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2013021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Clémence Christin, 2013.
"Entry deterrence through cooperative R&D over-investment
[Accords de recherche et développement, sur-investissement et barrières à l'entrée]," Post-Print halshs-01103565, HAL.
- Stühmeier Torben & Wenzel Tobias, 2012.
"Regulating Advertising in the Presence of Public Service Broadcasting,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 1-23, June.
- Stühmeier, Torben & Wenzel, Tobias, 2012. "Regulating advertising in the presence of public service broadcasting," DICE Discussion Papers 41, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Fink, Nikolaus & Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Stahl, Konrad & Zulehner, Christine, 2015. "Registered cartels in Austria: An overview," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-058, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2010-11-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2010-11-13 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:dicedp:08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diduede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.