Who are the value and growth investors?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Carhart, Mark M, 1997. " On Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 57-82, March.
- Joao F. Cocco, 2005. "Consumption and Portfolio Choice over the Life Cycle," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(2), pages 491-533.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Lettau & Sydney C. Ludvigson & Sai Ma, 2014. "Capital Share Risk in U.S. Asset Pricing," NBER Working Papers 20744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Massa, Massimo & Simonov, Andrei & Stenkrona, Anders, 2015. "Style representation and portfolio choice," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 1-25.
- Cronqvist, Henrik & Siegel, Stephan & Yu, Frank, 2015. "Value versus growth investing: Why do different investors have different styles?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 333-349.
- Lettau, Martin & Ludvigson, Sydney & Ma, Sai, 2015. "Capital Share Risk and Shareholder Heterogeneity in U.S. Stock Pricing," CEPR Discussion Papers 10335, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsasset pricing; value premium; household finance; portfolio allocation; human capital; G-SIFIs;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cfswop:455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifkcfde.html .