Measurement matters: Input price proxies and bank efficiency in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Falko Fecht & Kevin X. D. Huang & Antoine Martin, 2008.
"Financial Intermediaries, Markets, and Growth,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(4), pages 701-720, June.
- Falko Fecht & Kevin Huang, 2004. "Financial intermediaries, markets, and growth," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 419, Econometric Society.
- Fecht, Falko & Huang, Kevin & Martin, Antoine, 2005. "Financial intermediaries, markets and growth," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,03, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Falko Fecht & Kevin X. D. Huang & Antoine Martin, 2004. "Financial intermediaries, markets, and growth," Research Working Paper RWP 04-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Falko Fecht & Kevin X. D. Huang & Antoine Martin, 2004. "Financial intermediaries, markets, and growth," Working Papers 04-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Falko Fecht & Kevin X.D. Huang & Antoine Martin, 2007. "Financial Intermediaries, Markets, and Growth," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0714, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Hamerle, Alfred & Liebig, Thilo & Scheule, Harald, 2004. "Forecasting Credit Portfolio Risk," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2004,01, Deutsche Bundesbank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Koetter, Michael & Wedow, Michael, 2009.
"Regional growth and finance in Europe: Is there a quality effect of bank efficiency?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1446-1453, August.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Koetter, Michael & Wedow, Michael, 2009. "Regional growth and finance in Europe : is there a quality effect of bank efficiency?," Research Discussion Papers 13/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Taufiq Hassan & Shamsher Mohamad & Mohammed Khaled I. Bader, 2009. "Efficiency of conventional versus Islamic banks: evidence from the Middle East," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 46-65, April.
More about this item
KeywordsGermany; Banks; cost efficiency; profit efficiency; stochastic frontier analysis; measurement error;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2006-08-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-FIN-2006-08-05 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-08-05 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdp2:4256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .