Etablierung eines außerbörslichen Kapitalmarktes für das Langlebigkeitsrisiko
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stéphane Loisel, 2010.
"Understanding, Modeling and Managing Longevity Risk: Key Issues and Main Challenges,"
- Pauline Barrieu & Harry Bensusan & Nicole El Karoui & Caroline Hillairet & Stéphane Loisel & Claudia Ravanelli & Yahia Salhi, 2012. "Understanding, Modeling and Managing Longevity Risk: Key Issues and Main Challenges," Post-Print hal-00417800, HAL.
- Pablo Antolin & Hans J. Blommestein, 2007.
"Governments and the Market for Longevity-indexed Bonds,"
Financial Market Trends,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2007(1), pages 153-175.
- Pablo Antolín & Hans J. Blommestein, 2007. "Governments and the Market for Longevity-Indexed Bonds," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 4, OECD Publishing.
- Kevin Dowd, 2003. "Survivor Bonds: A Comment on Blake and Burrows," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 70(2), pages 339-348.
- Cannon, Edmund & Tonks, Ian, 2008. "Annuity Markets," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199216994.
- Andrew J. G. Cairns & David Blake & Kevin Dowd, 2006. "A Two-Factor Model for Stochastic Mortality with Parameter Uncertainty: Theory and Calibration," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 73(4), pages 687-718.
- Blake, David & Dowd, Kevin & Cairns, Andrew J.G., 2008. "Longevity risk and the Grim Reaper's toxic tail: The survivor fan charts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1062-1066, June.
- Kevin Dowd & David Blake & Andrew J. G. Cairns & Paul Dawson, 2006. "Survivor Swaps," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 73(1), pages 1-17.
- Wang Jennifer L. & Yang Sharon S., 2008. "Pricing and Implementation of Longevity Bonds in Taiwan," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-18, September.
- Cox, Samuel H. & Fairchild, Joseph R. & Pedersen, Hal W., 2000. "Economic Aspects of Securitization of Risk," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 157-193, May.
- Blake, David & Boardman, Tom & Cairns, Andrew, 2010. "Sharing longevity risk: Why governments should issue longevity bonds," MPRA Paper 34184, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bayfat:201202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rwbayde.html .