Theorie der Besteuerung nach Formula Apportionment − Untersuchung auftretender ökonomischer Effekte anhand eines Allgemeinen Gleichgewichtsmodells
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.arqus.info/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clausing, Kimberly A., 2003. "Tax-motivated transfer pricing and US intrafirm trade prices," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 2207-2223, September.
- Ballentine, J Gregory & Eris, Ibrahim, 1975. "On the General Equilibrium Analysis of Tax Incidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(3), pages 633-44, June.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2010. "Allgemeine Steuerlehre," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 92547.
- Jack Mintz & Michael Smart, 2001.
"Income Shifting, Investment, and Tax Competition: Theory and Evidence from Provincial Taxation in Canada,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
554, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mintz, Jack & Smart, Michael, 2004. "Income shifting, investment, and tax competition: theory and evidence from provincial taxation in Canada," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(6), pages 1149-1168, June.
- Jack M. Mintz & Michael Smart, 2001. "Income Shifting, Investment, and Tax Competition: Theory and Evidence from Provincial Taxation in Canada," International Tax Program Papers 0402, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Apr 2003.
- Michael Devereux, 2004. "Debating Proposed Reforms of the Taxation of Corporate Income in the European Union," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 71-89, January.
- Jan Thomas Martini & Rainer Niemann & Dirk Simons, 2007. "Transfer Pricing or Formula Apportionment? Tax-Induced Distortions of Multinationals’ Investment and Production Decisions," CESifo Working Paper Series 2020, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kiesewetter, Dirk, 2005. "Gewinnausweispolitik internationaler Konzerne bei Besteuerung nach dem Trennungs- und nach dem Einheitsprinzip," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 13, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Roel Beetsma, 2000.
"Why Pay More? Corporate Tax Avoidance through Transfer Pricing in OECD Countries,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
324, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bartelsman, Eric J. & Beetsma, Roel M. W. J., 2003. "Why pay more? Corporate tax avoidance through transfer pricing in OECD countries," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 2225-2252, September.
- Bartelsman, Eric J & Beetsma, Roel, 2000. "Why Pay More? Corporate Tax Avoidance Through Transfer Pricing in OECD Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 2543, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter SÃ¸rensen, 2004. "Company Tax Reform in the European Union," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 91-115, January.
- McClure, Charles E, Jr, 1970. "Tax Incidence, Macroeconomic Policy, and Absolute Prices," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 254-67, May.
- Austan Goolsbee & Edward L Maydew, 1998.
"Coveting Thy Neighbor's Manuafacturing: The Dilemma of State Income Apportionment,"
NBER Working Papers
6614, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goolsbee, Austan & Maydew, Edward L., 2000. "Coveting thy neighbor's manufacturing: the dilemma of state income apportionment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 125-143, January.
- Arnold C. Harberger, 1962. "The Incidence of the Corporation Income Tax," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 215.
- Martini, Jan Thomas & Niemann, Rainer & Simons, Dirk, 2007. "Transfer pricing or formula apportionment? Tax-induced distortions of multinationals' investment and production decisions," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 27, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Edmiston, Kelly D., 2002. "Strategic Apportionment of the State Corporate Income Tax: An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 55(N. 2), pages 239-262, June.
- Dietmar Wellisch, 2004. "Taxation under Formula Apportionment - Tax Competition, Tax Incidence, and the Choice of Apportionment Factors," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 60(1), pages 24-, April.
- Peter M. Mieszkowski, 1967. "On the Theory of Tax Incidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 250.
- Arnold C. Harberger, 1957. "Some Evidence on the International Price Mechanism," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 506.
- Rüdiger Pethig & Andreas Wagener, 2003.
"Profit Tax Competition and Formula Apportionment,"
106-03, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Graham, John R., 1999. "Do personal taxes affect corporate financing decisions?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 147-185, August.
- Grubert, Harry, 2003. "Intangible Income, Intercompany Transactions, Income Shifting, and the Choice of Location," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 56(1), pages 221-42, March.
- McLure, Charles E, Jr, 1969. "The Inter-regional Incidence of General Regional Taxes," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 24(3), pages 457-85.
- Gordon, Roger H & Wilson, John Douglas, 1986. "An Examination of Multijurisdictional Corporate Income Taxation under Formula Apportionment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1357-73, November.
- Walter Hellerstein & Charles E. McLure, Jr., 2004. "The European Commission's Report on Company Income Taxation: What the EU Can Learn from the Experience of the US States," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 199-220, 03.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:arqudp:46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.