Contracting About Bankruptcy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Hauswald, Robert, 2000. "Risk shifting and long-term contracts : evidence from the Ras Gas Project," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2469, The World Bank.
- Dailami, Mansoor & Hauswald, Robert, 2003. "The emerging project bond market - covenant provisions and credit spreads," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3095, The World Bank.
- Xavier Giné & Inessa Love, 2010.
"Do Reorganization Costs Matter for Efficiency? Evidence from a Bankruptcy Reform in Colombia,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(4), pages 833-864.
- Gine, Xavier & Love, Inessa, 2006. "Do reorganization costs matter for efficiency ? Evidence from a bankruptcy reform in Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3970, The World Bank.
- Pindado, Julio & Rodrigues, Luis & de la Torre, Chabela, 2008. "How do insolvency codes affect a firm's investment?," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 227-238, December.
- Fisher, Timothy C.G. & Martel, Jocelyn & Gavious, Ilanit, 2016. "Tax claims, government priority, absolute priority and the resolution of financial distress," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 50-58.
- Michelle J. White, 2005. "Economic Analysis of Corporate and Personal Bankruptcy Law," NBER Working Papers 11536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Amihud, Yakov & Litov, Lubomir, 2011.
"Creditor rights and corporate risk-taking,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 150-166, October.
- Acharya, Viral V & Amihud, Yakov & Litov, Lubomir P., 2008. "Creditor Rights and Corporate Risk-taking," CEPR Discussion Papers 6697, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viral V. Acharya & Yakov Amihud & Lubomir Litov, 2009. "Creditor rights and corporate risk-taking," NBER Working Papers 15569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gennaioli, Nicola & Rossi, Stefano, 2008. "Optimal Resolutions of Financial Distress by Contract," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-6, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Inderst, Roman, 2006. "Consumer Lending When Lenders are More Sophisticated Than Households," CEPR Discussion Papers 5410, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edward R. Morrison, 2007. "Bankruptcy Decision Making: An Empirical Study of Continuation Bias in Small-Business Bankruptcies," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50, pages 381-419.
- Antje Brunner & Jan Pieter Krahnen, 2008.
"Multiple Lenders and Corporate Distress: Evidence on Debt Restructuring,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 75(2), pages 415-442.
- Brunner, Antje & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2004. "Multiple Lenders and Corporate Distress: Evidence on Debt Restructuring," CEPR Discussion Papers 4287, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brunner, Antje & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2006. "Multiple lenders and corporate distress: Evidence on debt restructuring," CFS Working Paper Series 2001/04, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Bhattacharyya, Sugato & Singh, Rajdeep, 1999. "The resolution of bankruptcy by auction: allocating the residual right of design," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 269-294, December.
- Stanley D. Longhofer & Stephen R. Peters, 2000. "Protection for whom? creditor conflicts in bankruptcy," Working Paper 9909R, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Tarbalouti, Mr, 2010.
"Défaut de paiement,Achat de consentement et efficience économique
[Default, purchase of consent and economic effeciency]," MPRA Paper 56220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Armour & Audrey Hsu & Adrian Walters, 2006. "The costs and benefits of secured creditor control in bankruptcy: Evidence from the UK," Working Papers wp332, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Bigus, Jochen, 2002. "Bankruptcy law, asset substitution problem, and creditor conflicts," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 109-132, August.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Stefano Rossi, 2010. "Judicial Discretion in Corporate Bankruptcy," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(11), pages 4078-4114, November.
More about this item
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ysm:somwrk:ysm71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smyalus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .