Physician induced demand for C-sections: does the convenience incentive matter?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sara Allin & Michael Baker & Maripier Isabelle & Mark Stabile, 2015. "Physician Incentives and the Rise in C-sections: Evidence from Canada," NBER Working Papers 21022, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabbri, Daniele & Monfardini, Chiara & Castaldini, Ilaria & Protonotari, Adalgisa, 2016.
"Cesarean section and the manipulation of exact delivery time,"
Elsevier, vol. 120(7), pages 780-789.
- Fabbri, D. & Monfardini, C. & Castaldini, I. & Protonotari, A., 2015. "Caesarean section and the manipulation of exact delivery time," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 15/25, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- D. Fabbri & C. Monfardini & I. Castaldini & A. Protonotari, 2015. "Caesarean section and the manipulation of exact delivery time," Working Papers wp1036, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
KeywordsC-section; convenience incentive; physician induced demand;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2014-05-17 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:hectdg:14/08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Rawlings) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Jane Rawlings to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .