Mélanie S.L. Lefèvre
(50%) LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance Leuven, Belgium
Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen
: +32 (0) 16 / 37 63 60
+32 (0) 16 / 32 6599
Waaistraat 6 - bus 3511, B-3000 Leuven
RePEc:edi:licosbe (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) HEC École de Gestion Liège, Belgium
Université de Liège
Rue Louvrex, 14, Bldg N1, B-4000 Liège
RePEc:edi:feulgbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Lefevre, M., 2014. "Physician induced demand for C-sections: does the convenience incentive matter?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/08, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Lefèvre, Mélanie & Tharakan, Joe, 2011.
"Intermediaries, transport costs and interlinked transactions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8615, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- LEFÈVRE, Mélanie & THARAKAN, Joe & ,, 2013. "Intermediaries, transport costs and interlinked transactions," CORE Discussion Papers 2013055, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Melanie Lefevre, 2011. "Willingness-to-pay for Local Milk-based Dairy Product in Senegal," CREPP Working Papers 1108, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Lefevre, M., 2014.
"Physician induced demand for C-sections: does the convenience incentive matter?,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
14/08, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sara Allin & Michael Baker & Maripier Isabelle & Mark Stabile, 2015. "Physician Incentives and the Rise in C-sections: Evidence from Canada," NBER Working Papers 21022, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- D. Fabbri & C. Monfardini & I. Castaldini & A. Protonotari, 2015.
"Caesarean section and the manipulation of exact delivery time,"
wp1036, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Fabbri, Daniele & Monfardini, Chiara & Castaldini, Ilaria & Protonotari, Adalgisa, 2016. "Cesarean section and the manipulation of exact delivery time," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(7), pages 780-789.
- Fabbri, D. & Monfardini, C. & Castaldini, I. & Protonotari, A., 2015. "Caesarean section and the manipulation of exact delivery time," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 15/25, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (2) 2011-07-02 2011-10-22. Author is listed
- NEP-AFR: Africa (1) 2011-07-02. Author is listed
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2011-10-22. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2014-05-17. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2011-10-22. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mélanie S.L. Lefèvre should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.