On the Implications of Different Cash-in-Advance Constraints With Endogenous Labour
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arman Mansoorian & Mohammed Mohsin, 2004.
"Monetary policy in a cash-in-advance economy: employment, capital accumulation, and the term structure of interest rates,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(2), pages 336-352, May.
- Arman Mansoorian & Mohammed Mohsin, 2002. "Monetary Policy in a Cash-in-Advance Economy Employment, Capital Accumulation and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Working Papers 2002_02, York University, Department of Economics.
- Abel, Andrew B., 1985.
"Dynamic behavior of capital accumulation in a cash-in-advance model,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 55-71, July.
- Andrew B. Abel, 1985. "Dynamic Behavior of Capital Accumulation in a Cash-in-Advance Model," NBER Working Papers 1549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2000. "Inflation Targeting in Emerging-Market Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 105-109, May.
- Stockman, Alan C., 1981. "Anticipated inflation and the capital stock in a cash in-advance economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 387-393.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-491, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy; Cash-in-advance; Employment; Capital Accumulation;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yca:wpaper:2002_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Support). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dyorkca.html .