Low-Wage Mobility in the Italian Labour Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitris Pavlopoulos & Ruud Muffels & Jeroen Vermunt, 2010.
"Wage mobility in Europe. A comparative analysis using restricted multinomial logit regression,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 115-129, January.
- Pavlopoulos, Dimitris & Muffels, Ruud & Vermunt, Jeroen-K., 2005. "Wage Mobility in Europe. A Comparative Analysis Using restricted Multinomial Logit Regression," MPRA Paper 229, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabrizio Patriarca, 2004. "I differenziali di mobilità salariale in Italia dal 1986 al 1996," Working Papers - Dipartimento di Economia 3-DEISFOL, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2004.
- Dimitris Pavlopoulos & Didier Fouarge, 2010.
"Escaping low pay: do male labour market entrants stand a chance?,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(8), pages 908-927, November.
- Pavlopoulos, Dimitris & Fouarge, Didier, 2008. "Escaping low pay: do male labour market entrants stand a chance?," IRISS Working Paper Series 2008-12, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Grün, Carola & Mahringer, Helmut & Rhein, Thomas, 2011. "Low-wage jobs: a means for employment integration of the unemployed? : evidence from administrative data in Germany and Austria," IAB Discussion Paper 201101, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Carlos Barros & Isabel Proenca & Jose Cabral Vieira, 2005.
"Low-wage employment in Portugal: a mixed logit approach,"
Labor and Demography
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Proença, Isabel & Vieira, José António Cabral, 2005. "Low-Wage Employment in Portugal: A Mixed Logit Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 1667, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lorenzo Cappellari, 2007.
"Earnings mobility among Italian low-paid workers,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(2), pages 465-482, April.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo, 2001. "Earnings mobility among Italian low paid workers," ISER Working Paper Series 2001-13, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo, 2004. "Earnings Mobility Among Italian Low Paid Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 1068, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ken Clark & Nikolaos C. Kanellopoulos, 2009. "Low Pay Persistence in European Countries," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 207, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Paulo Madruga & JosÃ© Vieira, 2004. "Regions and Low-Wage Mobility in Portugal," ERSA conference papers ersa04p55, European Regional Science Association.
- Augustin de Coulon & Boris A. Zürcher, 2001. "Low-Pay Mobility in the Swiss Labor Market," Working Papers 447, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Vieira, J.A.C. & Madruga, P., 2004. "Regions and Low-Wage Mobility in Portugal, 1996-2000," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(2).
- Cappellari, Lorenzo, 2002. " Do the 'Working Poor' Stay Poor? An Analysis of Low Pay Transitions in Italy," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 64(2), pages 87-110, May.
- Carola Grün & Helmut Mahringer & Thomas Rhein, 2010. "Low-wage Jobs: A Means for Employment Integration of the Unemployed? Evidence from Administrative Data in Germany and Austria," WIFO Working Papers 383, WIFO.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Vieira, José António Cabral, 2005.
"Low Pay, Higher Pay and Job Satisfaction within the European Union: Empirical Evidence from Fourteen Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1558, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luis Diaz-Serrano & Jose A. Cabral Vieira, 2005. "Low-pay higher pay and job satisfaction within the European Union: empirical evidence from fourteen countries," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1560405, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Jose Cabral Vieira & Antonio Menezes & Patricia Gabriel, 2005. "Low pay, higher pay and job quality: empirical evidence for Portugal," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(8), pages 505-511.
- Pimenta, António M. S. & Silva, Francisco J. F. & Vieira, José António Cabral, 2011. "Duration of Low Wage Employment: A Study Based on a Survival Model," IZA Discussion Papers 5972, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schank Thorsten & Schnabel Claus & Stephani Jens, 2009. "Geringverdiener: Wem und wie gelingt der Aufstieg? / Low-Wage Earners: Who Manages to Reach Higher Wage Levels?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 229(5), pages 584-614, October.
More about this item
Keywordslow-pay ; wage mobility ; initial conditions problem;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .