The Productivity Effects Of Unionisation And Firm Size In British Engineering Firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Machin, Stephen J, 1991. "The Productivity Effects of Unionization and Firm Size in British Engineering Firms," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(232), pages 479-490, November.
- Machin, S. J., 1988. "The Productivity Effects Of Unionisation And Firm Size In British Engineering Firms," Economic Research Papers 268252, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin Denny, 1997.
"Productivity and trade unions in British manufacturing industry 1973-85,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(10), pages 1403-1409.
- Kevin Denny, 1993. "Productivity and trade unions in British manufacturing industry 1973-85," Working Papers 199310, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Melanie K. Jones & Richard J. Jones & Paul L. Latreille & Peter J. Sloane, 2009.
"Training, Job Satisfaction, and Workplace Performance in Britain: Evidence from WERS 2004,"
CEIS, vol. 23(s1), pages 139-175, March.
- Jones, Richard J. & Latreille, Paul L. & Sloane, Peter J., 2008. "Training, Job Satisfaction and Workplace Performance in Britain: Evidence from WERS 2004," IZA Discussion Papers 3677, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Salvador Barrios & Sophia Dimelis & Helen Louri & Eric Strobl, 2004.
"Efficiency spillovers from foreign direct investment in the EU periphery: A comparative study of Greece, Ireland, and Spain,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 140(4), pages 688-705, December.
- Salvador Barrios & Sophia Dimelis & Helen Louri & Eric Strobl, "undated". "Efficiency Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment in the EU Periphery: A comparative study of Greece, Ireland and Spain," Working Papers 2002-02, FEDEA.
- Metcalf, David, 1993. "Transformation of British industrial relations? Institutions, conduct and outcomes 1980-1990," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20981, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Addison, John T. & Siebert, W. Stanley, 2002. "Changes in Collective Bargaining in the U.K," IZA Discussion Papers 562, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen Machin, 1995. "Plant Closures and Unionization in British Establishments," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 55-68, March.
- Addison, John T. & Belfield, Clive R., 2002. "Unions and Establishment Performance: Evidence from the British Workplace Industrial/Employee Relations Surveys," IZA Discussion Papers 455, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- K. G. Knight & Paul L. Latreille, 1996. "Apprenticeship Training and Day Release in UK Engineering: Some Cross-sectional Evidence," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 34(2), pages 307-314, June.
- Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2006.
"Unions, Wages and Labour Productivity: Evidence from Indian Cotton Mills,"
Economic Research Papers
269646, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2006. "Unions, Wages and Labour Productivity : Evidence from Indian Cotton Mills," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 753, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Paul Gregg & Anthony Yates, 1991. "Changes in Wage-setting Arrangements and Trade Union Presence in the 1980s," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 361-376, September.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity ; unionization ; enterprises;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.