Potential Effects of Selected Taxation Provisions on the Environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Productivity Commission, 2001. "Constraints on Private Conservation of Biodiversity," Others 0107002, EconWPA.
- Douglas, Robert A., 1995. "Improving the Efficiency of Taxation of Livestock in Australia," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(01), April.
- Anonymous, 2001. "Constraints on Private Conservation of Biodiversity," Commission Research Papers 31904, Productivity Commission.
- Douglas, Robert A. & Peterson, Deborah C. & Kokic, Philip & Parameswaran, Bhamathy, 1995. "A Note on Accelerated Depreciation and Investment Allowances," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(01), April.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; Biodiversity; Capital gains tax; Environment; Goods and services tax; GST; Income tax; Land; Landcare; Land degradation; Primary industry; Primary production; Tax; Taxation;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-05-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0304001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .