About the Theory and empirical analysis of the persistence of Profits and its applicability to Colombia
This paper looks into the application of the theory of 'the persistence of profits' and how it can be used to model manufacturing industries in Colombia. By explaining where the theory of persistence comes from and what are its determinants, this paper proposes a model for examining persistence of profits in colombian manufacturing industries.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mueller, Dennis C, 1977. "The Persistence of Profits above the Norm," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 44(176), pages 369-380, November.
- Isabel Ruiz, 2005.
"About the theory and empirical analysis of “the persistence of profit” and its applicability to Colombia,"
- Isabel Ruiz, 2003. "About the theory and empirical analysis of the persistence of profit"and its applicability to Colombia"," REVISTA ECOS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT, April.
- Isabel Ruiz, 2004. "About the Theory and empirical analysis of the persistence of Profits and its applicability to Colombia," Microeconomics 0404002, EconWPA.
- Juán Sebastián Maya & Lina Marcela Cardona Sosa & Alberto Jaramillo & Hermilson Velásquez, 2002. "Análisis de varianza de los beneficios de las empresas manufactureras en Colombia, 1995-2000," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 005429, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Geroski, Paul A & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1988. "The Persistence of Profits: A European Comparison," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 375-389, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0404002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.