Report NEP-LAM-2004-04-11This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isabel Ruiz, 2004. "About the Theory and empirical analysis of the persistence of Profits and its applicability to Colombia," Microeconomics 0404002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pablo Márquez-Escobar, 2004. "Economía de la Inversión Extranjera en Colombia," International Trade 0404003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Debbie A. Lawlor & Carol Propper & Stephanie von Hinke & George Davey Smith, 2010. "Genetic markers as instrumental variables: an application to child fat mass and academic achievement," CeMMAP working papers CWP03/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Edgar L. Feige, 2004. "How Big Is The Irregular Economy In The Us?," Macroeconomics 0404006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Hanousek & Filip Palda, 2004. "Mission Implausible II: Measuring the Informal Sector in a Transition Economy Using Macro Methods," Public Economics 0404002, University Library of Munich, Germany.