Comparing Cartel Behavior: A Simulation Analysis with the System of Cartel Markers (SCM)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Preißler-Jebe, Jan Hendrik & von Blanckenburg, Korbinian & Geist, Alexander, 2010. "Comparing cartel behavior: A simulation analysis with the System of Cartel Markers (SCM)," CAWM Discussion Papers 41, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
References listed on IDEAS
- Korbinian Blanckenburg & Alexander Geist, 2011. "Detecting illegal activities: the case of cartels," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 15-33, August.
- Geroski, Paul A & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1988. "The Persistence of Profits: A European Comparison," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 375-389, June.
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr, 2006. "How Do Cartels Operate?," Economics Working Paper Archive 531, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Korbinian Blanckenburg & Alexander Geist & Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2012.
"The Influence of Collusion on Price Changes: New Evidence from Major Cartel Cases,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 13(3), pages 245-256, August.
- Korbinian von Blanckenburg & Alexander Geist & Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2010. "The Influence of Collusion on Price Changes: New Evidence from Major Cartel Cases," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1004, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Osborne, Martin J & Pitchik, Carolyn, 1987.
"Equilibrium in Hotelling's Model of Spatial Competition,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 911-922, July.
- Martin J Osborne & Carolyn Pitchik, 1985. "Equilibrium in Hotelling's Model of Spatial Competition," Department of Economics Working Papers 1985-02, McMaster University.
- Brown, A. Blake & Martin, Laura L., 1996. "Price Versus Quota Reductions: U.S. Flue-Cured Tobacco Policy," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 1-8, December.
- Alexander Schiersch & Jens Schmidt-Ehmcke, 2010. "Empiricism Meets Theory: Is the Boone-Indicator Applicable?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1030, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F & Reiss, Peter C, 1991. "Entry and Competition in Concentrated Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(5), pages 977-1009, October.
- Harrington, Joseph E., 2006. "How Do Cartels Operate?," Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics, now publishers, vol. 2(1), pages 1-105, August.
- Blake Brown, A. & Martin, Laura L., 1996. "Price versus Quota Reductions: U.S. Flue-Cured Tobacco Policy," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 445-452, December.
- Benoit, Jean-Pierre & Krishna, Vijay, 1985. "Finitely Repeated Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(4), pages 905-922, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:muc:wpaper:201041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Norbert Hiller) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Norbert Hiller to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ismuede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.