Rational Choice, Scientific Method and Social Scientism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Metcalfe, J S, 2001. "Institutions and Progress," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(3), pages 561-586, September.
- Paul A. David, 2004. "Understanding the emergence of 'open science' institutions: functionalist economics in historical context," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 571-589, August.
- William T. Ganley, 1995. "Institutional Economics and Neoclassicism in the Early Twentieth Century: The Role of Physics," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 397-406, June.
- Paul J. Zak, 2005. "The Neuroeconomics of Trust," Experimental 0507004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Brusoni, 2003. "Authority in the Age of Modularity," SPRU Working Paper Series 101, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- J. Doyne Farmer & Martin Shubik & Eric Smith, 2005. "Economics: the next physical science?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1520, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Susan Helper & Mari Sako, 2010. "Management innovation in supply chain: appreciating Chandler in the twenty-first century," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 399-429, April.
- Mario Cimoli & Gabriel Porcile, 2014.
"Technology, structural change and BOP-constrained growth: a structuralist toolbox,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 215-237.
- Mario Cimoli & Gabriel Porcile, 2011. "Technology, structural change and BOP constrained growth: a structuralist toolbox," Working Papers 0120, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Cimoli, Mario & Porcile, Gabriel, 2011. "Technology, structural change and BOP constrained growth: A structuralist toolbox," MPRA Paper 33800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2003.
"Coordination, marché et organisation. Essai sur l'efficacité et la stabilité des économies de marché,"
Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 85(2), pages 235-270.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2003. "Coordination, marché et organisation: Essai sur l’efficacité et la stabilité des économies de marché," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6491, Sciences Po.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2003. "Coordination, marché et organisation. Essai sur l'efficacité et la stabilité des économies de marché," Post-Print hal-01019068, HAL.
- Anton, Roman, 2014. "Sustainable Intrapreneurship - The GSI Concept and Strategy - Unfolding Competitive Advantage via Fair Entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 69713, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2015.
- Giovanni Dosi & Richard Nelson, 2013. "The Evolution of Technologies: An Assessment of the State-of-the-Art," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(1), pages 3-46, June.
- Cimoli, Mario & Porcile, Gabriel, 2011.
"Tecnologia, heterogeneidad y crecimiento: una caja de herramientas estructuralista [Technology, heterogeneity and Growth: A Structuralist Toolbox],"
33801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cimoli, Mario & Porcile, Gabriel, 2013. "Tecnología, heterogeneidad y crecimiento: una caja de herramientas estructuralistas," Desarrollo Productivo 194, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Mario Cimoli & Gabriel Porcile, 2011. "Tecnología, heterogeneidad y crecimiento: un caja de herramientas estructuralista," Working Papers 0119, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Binder, Martin & Witt, Ulrich, 2012. "A critical note on the role of the capability approach for sustainability economics," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 721-725.
- Ramlogan, Ronnie & Consoli, Davide, 2007.
"Knowledge, Understanding and the Dynamics of Medical Innovation,"
European Journal of Economic and Social Systems, Lavoisier, vol. 20(2), pages 231-249.
- Ramlogan, Ronnie & Consoli, Davide, 2008. "Knowledge, understanding and the dynamics of medical innovation," MPRA Paper 9112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haeussler, Carolin, 2011.
"Information-sharing in academia and the industry: A comparative study,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 105-122, February.
- Haeussler, Carolin, 2010. "Information-Sharing in Academia and the Industry: A Comparative Study," MPRA Paper 24415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carolin Haeussler, 2010. "Information-Sharing in Academia and the Industry: A Comparative Study," RatSWD Working Papers 154, German Data Forum (RatSWD).
- Vicente-Saez, Ruben & Martinez-Fuentes, Clara, 2018. "Open Science now: A systematic literature review for an integrated definition," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 428-436.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2015.
"Leaders and followers: Perspectives on the Nordic model and the economics of innovation,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 3-16.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2014. "Leaders and Followers: Perspectives on the Nordic Model and the Economics of Innovation," NBER Working Papers 20493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Hussain, 2014. "The Robustness of High Danish National Happiness: A Temporal Cross-Country Analysis of Population Subgroups," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 759-774, September.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6491 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wil Aalst & Martin Bichler & Armin Heinzl, 2016. "Open Research in Business and Information Systems Engineering," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 58(6), pages 375-379, December.
- Sitabhra Sinha & Raj Kumar Pan, 2006. "The Power (Law) of Indian Markets: Analysing NSE and BSE trading statistics," Papers physics/0605247, arXiv.org.
- Poitras, Geoffrey, 2018. "The pre-history of econophysics and the history of economics: Boltzmann versus the marginalists," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 507(C), pages 89-98.
- Bleischwitz, Raimund, 2002. "Cognitive and institutional perspectives of eco effiency: A new research landscape towards factor four (or more)," Wuppertal Papers 123, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Oliver Budzinski, 2003. "Cognitive Rules, Institutions, and Competition," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 213-233, September.
- Franco Malerba & Maureen McKelvey, 2020. "Knowledge-intensive innovative entrepreneurship integrating Schumpeter, evolutionary economics, and innovation systems," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 503-522, February.
- John Stanley Metcalfe, 2003. "Industrial Growth and the Theory of Retardation. Precursors of an Adaptive Evolutionary Theory of EconomicChange," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(2), pages 407-431.
- Nicola Lacetera, 2009. "Different Missions and Commitment Power in R&D Organizations: Theory and Evidence on Industry-University Alliances," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 565-582, June.
More about this item
KeywordsScientific Method; Social Scientism; Rational Choice;
All these keywords.
- B - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmh:0509001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: EconWPA (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.