Output and Employment Effects of Public Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCallum, Bennett T, 1992.
"Money and Prices in Colonial America: A New Test of Competing Theories,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(1), pages 143-161, February.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1990. "Money and Prices in Colonial America: A New Test of Competing Theories," NBER Working Papers 3383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pal, Sarmistha, 2010.
"Public infrastructure, location of private schools and primary school attainment in an emerging economy,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 783-794, October.
- Pal, Sarmistha, 2009. "Public Infrastructure, Location of Private Schools and Primary School Attainment in an Emerging Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 4572, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sarmistha Pal, 2016. "Public Infrastructure, Location of Private Schools and Primary School Attainment in an Emerging Economy," Working Papers id:8419, eSocialSciences.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Oriol Roca-Sagales, 2007.
"Public infrastructure and regional asymmetries in Spain,"
Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine,
Armand Colin, vol. 0(3), pages 503-519.
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Oriol Roca Sagales, 2006. "Public Infrastructures and Regional Asymmetries in Spain," Working Papers 46, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, revised 30 Mar 2007.
- Sarmistha Pal, 2008. "Public Infrastructure, Location of Private Schools and Quality of Schooling in an Emerging Economy," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-05, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- MÃ¤ki-Arvela, Petteri, 2002. "Testing the Neoclassical Model of Regional Economic Growth: A Panel Data Approach across the Finnish Provinces, 1973-1996," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 32(2), pages 223-253, Summer/Fa.
- Nikos Benos & Nikolaos Mylonidis & Stefania Zotou, 2017. "Estimating production functions for the US states: the role of public and human capital," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 691-721, March.
- Pellervo Hamalainen, 2009. "Review of literature on the productivity of public capital," Discussion Papers 55, Aboa Centre for Economics.
More about this item
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:9711002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .