Review of the Disability Discrimination Act 1992
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger Wilkins, 2003. "Labour Market Outcomes and Welfare Dependence of Persons with Disabilities in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2003n02, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Powers, Tony., 2008. "Recognizing ability : the skills and productivity of persons with disabilities: literature review," ILO Working Papers 994131063402676, International Labour Organization.
- Hugh Morris, 2012. "Financial Exclusion and Australian Domestic General Insurance: The Impact of Financial Services Reforms," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 33, january-d.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:4:p:941-950 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:413106 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAccess; Community service obligations; Competition; Compliance costs; Consumers; DDA; Disability; Disability Discrimination Act 1992; Employment; Equity; Industrial relations; National Competition Policy; Occupational health and safety; People with disabilities; Regulation; Small business; Social welfare;
- K - Law and Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2004-10-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2004-10-21 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2004-10-21 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwple:0410002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.