Report NEP-REG-2004-10-21This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaplan, Steven N. & Martel, Frederic & Strömberg, Per, 2004. "How Do Legal Differences and Learning Affect Financial Contracts?," SIFR Research Report Series 28, Institute for Financial Research.
- Joskow, P. & Tirole, J., 2004. "Reliability and Competitive Electricity Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0450, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Christopher Bowdler & Luca Nunziata, 2004. "Labour Markets Institutions and Inflation Performance: Evidence from OECD panel data," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 29, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Martin Robson & Roxana Radulescu, 2004. "Does stricter employment protection legislation deter FDI?," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 81, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Francesco Magris & Giuseppe Russo, 2004. "Voting on mass immigration restriction," DELTA Working Papers 2004-27, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Roberto Ricciuti, 2004. "Legislatures and government spending: evidence from democratic countries," ICER Working Papers 20-2004, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Peter Koslowski, 2004. "Public Interest and Self-Interest in the Market and the Democratic Process," ICER Working Papers 09-2004, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Patrizio Tirelli, 2004. "The macroeconomics of social pacts," Labor and Demography 0410003, EconWPA.
- Productivity Commission, 2004. "Review of the Disability Discrimination Act 1992," Law and Economics 0410002, EconWPA.
- Marco Da Rin & Giovanna Nicodano & Alessandro Sembenelli, 2004. "Public Policy and the Creation of Active Venture Capital Markets," Working Papers 270, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Eric Neumayer & Indra de Soysa, 2004. "Globalization and the Right to Free Association and Collective," Labor and Demography 0410006, EconWPA, revised 22 Apr 2005.
- Productivity Commission, 2004. "Workers Compensation and Occupational Health and Safety Frameworks," Labor and Demography 0410004, EconWPA.
- Hugo Mialon & Tom Wiseman, 2004. "The Impact of Gun Laws: A Model of Crime and Self-defense," Emory Economics 0412, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P., 2004. "Punishing Free-Riders: How Group Size Affects Mutual Monitoring and the Provision of Public Goods," IZA Discussion Papers 1337, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Diana Weinhold & Usha Nair- Reichert, 2004. "Innovation, Inequality and Intellectual Property Rights," Development and Comp Systems 0410002, EconWPA, revised 04 Nov 2004.
- AKM Rezaul Hossain, 2004. "The Past, Present and Future of Community Reinvestment Act (CRA): A Historical Perspective," Working papers 2004-30, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.