Report NEP-LAW-2004-10-21This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Bjerk, 2004. "Racial Profiling, Statistical Discrimination, and the Effect of a Colorblind Policy on the Crime Rate," Department of Economics Working Papers 2004-11, McMaster University.
- Stefan Wagner, 2004. "Business Method Patents in Europe and their Strategic Use – Evidence from Franking Device Manufacturers," Law and Economics 0410003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ono, Hiroshi, 2004. "Divorce in Japan: Why It Happens, Why It Doesn’t," EIJS Working Paper Series 201, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies, revised 26 Jan 2006.
- Contensou, François, 2004. "Legal Profit-Sharing: Shifting the Tax Burden in a Dual Economy," ESSEC Working Papers DR 04011, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- David Bjerk, 2004. "Youth Criminal Participation and Household Economic Status," Department of Economics Working Papers 2004-10, McMaster University.
- Productivity Commission, 2004. "Review of the Disability Discrimination Act 1992," Law and Economics 0410002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hugo Mialon & Tom Wiseman, 2004. "The Impact of Gun Laws: A Model of Crime and Self-defense," Emory Economics 0412, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Joskow, P.L., 2004. "Transmission Policy in the United States," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0454, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- AKM Rezaul Hossain, 2004. "The Past, Present and Future of Community Reinvestment Act (CRA): A Historical Perspective," Working papers 2004-30, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.