Causes of Export Instability in Nepal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Massell, Benton F, 1970. "Export Instability and Economic Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 618-630, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarada, C. & Ravinsankar, T. & Krishnan, M. & Anandanarayanan, C., 2006. "Indian Seafood Exports: Issues of Instability, Commodity Concentration and Geographical Spread," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-15.
- Olajide S. Oladipo, 2017. "Export Instability and Economic Growth in Nigeria: A Time Series Analysis," Research Papers RP_322, African Economic Research Consortium.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0410002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.