Firm size and export performance: some empirical evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Rogers & Yi-Ping Tseng, 2000. "Analysing Firm-Level Labour Productivity Using Survey Data," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n10, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Roper, Stephen & Love, James H., 2002. "Innovation and export performance: evidence from the UK and German manufacturing plants," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1087-1102, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P. Laplagne & M. Glover & T. Fry, 2005. "The Growth of Labour Hire Employment in Australia," Staff Working Papers 0501, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong, 2007. "Exporter and Non-Exporter Productivity Differentials: Evidence from Australian Manufacturing Establishments," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n04, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
Keywordsfirm size - exports - performance - business - company - exporters;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2003-05-08 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENT-2003-05-08 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-LAB-2003-05-08 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0304003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .