Report NEP-ENT-2003-05-08This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fip:feddmo:4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Owen Gabbitas & Paul Gretton, 2003. "Firm size and export performance: some empirical evidence," International Trade 0304003, EconWPA.
- Lazear, Edward, 2003. "Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 760, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lazear, Edward, 2003. "Output-Based Pay: Incentives, Retention or Sorting?," IZA Discussion Papers 761, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2003. "Optimal Public Policy For Venture Capital Backed Innovation," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-09, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Fridh, Ann-Charlotte, 2003. "The Exit of Pharmacia and Regional Growth," Ratio Working Papers 22, The Ratio Institute.