Determinacy of Competitive Equilibria in Economies with Many Commodities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chris Shannon., 1996. "Determinacy of Competitive Equilibria in Economies with Many Commodities," Economics Working Papers 96-249, University of California at Berkeley.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bezalel Peleg & Menahem E. Yaari, 1973. "On the Existence of a Consistent Course of Action when Tastes are Changing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(3), pages 391-401.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2013.
"The number of equilibria of smooth infinite economies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 263-265.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2008. "The number of equilibria of smooth infinite economies with separable utilities," MPRA Paper 11099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrique Covarrubias, 2011. "The Number of Equilibria of Smooth Infinite Economies," Working Papers 2011-02, Banco de México.
- Covarrubias Enrique, 2010.
"Regular Infinite Economies,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, July.
- Enrique Covarrubias, 2007. "Regular Infinite Economies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 843644000000000034, David K. Levine.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2008. "Determinacy of equilibria of smooth infinite economies," MPRA Paper 9437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrique Covarrubias, 2010. "Regular Infinite Economies," Working Papers 2010-03, Banco de México.
- DEMICHELIS, Stefano & POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles, 2000. "Life-span and the determinacy of equilibrium in economies of overlapping generations," CORE Discussion Papers 2000034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- H. Polemarchakis & S. Demichelis, 2002. "Frequency of Trade and the Determinancy of Equilibrium Paths: Logarithmic Economies of Overlapping Generations Under Certainty," Working Papers 2002-16, Brown University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-1998-10-02 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MIC-1998-10-02 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:9610002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .