Report NEP-DGE-1998-10-02This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles Nelson & Christian Murray, 1997. "The Uncertain Trend in U.S. GDP," Computational Economics 9702001, EconWPA.
- Lakshmi K. Raut, 1997. "Firm's R&D Behavior Under Rational Expectations," Development and Comp Systems 9705004, EconWPA.
- Aubhik Khan & B. Ravikumar, 1998. "Costly Technology Adoption and Capital Accumulation," Development and Comp Systems 9802001, EconWPA.
- Paul Klein & David Domeij, 1998. "Pre-announced optimal tax reform," Macroeconomics 9804002, EconWPA.
- Chris Shannon, 1996. "Determinacy of Competitive Equilibria in Economies with Many Commodities," GE, Growth, Math methods 9610002, EconWPA.
- Ricardo Cavalcanti & Andres Erosa & Ted Temzelides, 1998. "Private Money and Reserve Management in a Random Matching Model," Macroeconomics 9803008, EconWPA.
- William A. Barnett, 1997. "The Current State of Research on Dynamic Economics, A Review Article of Giancarlo Gandolfo's, Economic Dynamics, third edition," Macroeconomics 9702004, EconWPA.
- Paul McNelis & John Duffy, 1998. "Approximating and Simulating the Stochastic Growth Model: Parameterized Expectations, Neural Networks, and the Genetic Algorithm," GE, Growth, Math methods 9804004, EconWPA, revised 04 May 1998.