Firm's R&D Behavior Under Rational Expectations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Sargent, Thomas J., 1980.
"Formulating and estimating dynamic linear rational expectations models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 7-46, May.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1979. "Formulating and estimating dynamic linear rational expectations models," Working Papers 127, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Rosenberg, Joel B, 1976. "Research and Market Share: A Reappraisal of the Schumpeter Hypothesis," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 101-112, December.
- Jacques Mairesse & Mohamed Sassenou, 1991. "R&D Productivity: A Survey of Econometric Studies at the Firm Level," NBER Working Papers 3666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nelson, Richard R & Winter, Sidney G, 1977. "Simulation of Schumpeterian Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 271-276, February.
- Raut, Lakshmi K., 1995. "R & D spillover and productivity growth: Evidence from Indian private firms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-23, October.
- Ariel Pakes & Zvi Griliches, 1980. "Patents and R and D at the Firm Level: A First Look," NBER Working Papers 0561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Levin & Peter C. Reiss, 1984. "Tests of a Schumpeterian Model of R&D and Market Structure," NBER Chapters,in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 175-208 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- L. K. Raut, 1988. "R & D Behaviour of Indian Firms: A Stochastic Control Model," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 207-229, July.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D; Rational Expectations; stochastic control;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-1998-10-02 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-TID-1998-10-02 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:9705004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .