Research and Market Share: A Reappraisal of the Schumpeter Hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burak Dindaroglu, 2011. "R&D Productivity and Firm Size in Semiconductors and Pharmaceuticals: Evidence from Citation Yields," Working Papers 1101, Izmir University of Economics.
- repec:spr:scient:v:88:y:2011:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0396-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- José Ángel Zúñiga-Vicente & César Alonso-Borrego & Francisco J. Forcadell & José I. Galán, 2014.
"Assessing The Effect Of Public Subsidies On Firm R&D Investment: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 36-67, February.
- Zúñiga-Vicente, José Ángel & Forcadell, Francisco Javier & Galán-Zazo, José I. & Alonso-Borrego, César, 2012. "Assessing the effect of public subsidies on firm R&D investment : a survey," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1215, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Rakotoarisoa, Manitra A. & Henneberry, Shida Rastegari & Shapouri, Shahla & Trueblood, Michael A., 2003. "The Export Market For Differentiated Processed Agricultural Products: The Role Of Factor Prices And Fixed Costs," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21964, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sajid Anwar & Sizhong Sun, 2014. "Entry of foreign firms and the R&D behaviour: a panel data study of domestic and foreign firms in China's manufacturing sector," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(8), pages 739-757, November.
- Lakshmi K. Raut, 2005.
"Firm's R & D Behavior Under Rational Expectations,"
Indian Economic Review,
Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 127-144, December.
- Lakshmi K. Raut, 1997. "Firm's R&D Behavior Under Rational Expectations," Development and Comp Systems 9705004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lakshmi K Raut, 1997. "Firm's R & D Behavior Under Rational Expectations," Working Papers 199705, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Saad, Mohsen & Zantout, Zaher, 2009. "Stock price and systematic risk effects of discontinuation of corporate R&D programs," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 568-581, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:25:y:1976:i:2:p:101-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.