Modelo para valorar la atribución de Sustentabilidad
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/360 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feichtinger, Gustav & Hartl, Richard, 1985. "Optimal pricing and production in an inventory model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 45-56, January.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainability; Entropy; Variety; Viable; fiscal policy; monetary policy; ecological footprint.;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- G - Financial Economics
- H - Public Economics
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
- K - Law and Economics
- L - Industrial Organization
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
- P - Economic Systems
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2004-01-12 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-EDU-2004-01-12 (Education)
- NEP-ENV-2004-01-12 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2004-01-12 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2004-01-12 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:0401001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .