|U.A.B.C. Instituto de Ingenieria Blv.Benito Juarez s/n Mexicali, B.Cfa. 21280 Mexico|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Luis Vildosola, 2004. "Modelo para valorar la atribución de Sustentabilidad," GE, Growth, Math methods 0401001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Vildosola, 2003. "Economic / Environmental System Interaction," GE, Growth, Math methods 0306001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Vildosola, 2002. "Circular Variable Work In Process," Macroeconomics 0203004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Vildosola, 1998. "Economia sintetica," GE, Growth, Math methods 9805002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (2) 2003-06-16 2004-01-12
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2004-01-12
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2004-01-12
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2004-01-12
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2003-06-16
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2004-01-12
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 1998-10-05
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Luis Vildosola should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.