A Theory of Constitutional Standards and Civil Liberty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Roger Lagunoff, 2001. "A Theory of Constitutional Standards and Civil Liberty," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 68(1), pages 109-132.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Scartascini & Mariano Tommasi, 2009. "The Making of Policy: Institutionalized or Not?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1129, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Lagunoff, Roger, 2009.
"Dynamic stability and reform of political institutions,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 569-583, November.
- Roger Lagunoff, 2005. "Dynamic Stability and Reform of Political Institutions," Game Theory and Information 0505006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roger Lagunoff, 2006. "Dynamic Stability and Reform of Political Institutions," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000051, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Timothy Besley & Torsten Persson, 2009.
"The Origins of State Capacity: Property Rights, Taxation, and Politics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(4), pages 1218-1244, September.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Persson, Torsten, 2007. "The Origins of State Capacity: Property Rights, Taxation, and Politics," CEPR Discussion Papers 6370, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Besley, Timothy & Persson, Torsten, 2009. "The origins of state capacity: property rights, taxation and politics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33768, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Timothy Besley & Torsten Persson, 2007. "The Origins of State Capacity: Property Rights, Taxation, and Politics," NBER Working Papers 13028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim, Sang-Hyun, 2016. "On the optimal social contract: Agency costs of self-government," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 982-1001.
- Roger Lagunoff, 2005.
"Markov Equilibrium in Models of Dynamic Endogenous Political Institutions,"
Game Theory and Information
0501003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roger Lagunoff, 2007. "Markov Equilibrium in Models of Dynamic Endogenous Political Institutions," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000876, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Roger Lagunoff (Georgetown University), 2005. "Markov Equilibrium in Models of Dynamic Endogenous Political Institutions," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-07, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Sang-Hyun Kim, 2014. "On the Optimal Social Contract: Agency Costs of Self-Government," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 059, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Timothy Besley & Torsten Persson & Marta Reynal-Querol, 2016. "Resilient Leaders and Institutional Reform: Theory and Evidence," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 83(332), pages 584-623, October.
- Roger Lagunoff, 2004. "The Dynamic Reform of Political Institutions," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 47, Econometric Society.
- Lagerlöf, Nils-Petter, 2016. "Statehood, democracy and preindustrial development," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 58-72.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:152:y:2017:i:c:p:93-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- T. Renee Bowen & Zaki Zahran, 2006. "On Dynamic Compromise," Working Papers gueconwpa~06-06-10, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:9707004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.